Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm bck!I'm back!! Recently was very busy with projects and midterm. Tmr still have one last paper for midterm - psycho abnormal. Lazee and no mood to study d, having mood disorder..LOL..

Blogging cum into my mind. I wana share wif u all on the concert that held in my sch last nite. I was impressed with all the performances!!Below are some photos that i manage to take but d quality was not dat good, coz use hp camera with only 2.0 megapixels.

The theme for the nite was "NIGHT BEGINS" (Ye Xiang Qi)
The 70's style

Venue : Dewan Tunku Syed Putra
I was surprised to see the decoration of the main entrance, really looks like those dat I've seen in the 70's drama.

Stage <Simple and Nice> Booklet


Some 70's songs and advertisements were played in the screen b4 the concert starts.

There are fashion shows by pretty lady and good looking guys. They wore the 70's costumes. I'm impressed with the Western costumes, look grand.

Two drama were perform and a few songs dat they composed!Really enjoy it!

Overall, it was a successful concert. Congrats! Didn't regret to go for dis concert, just RM5, worth it!

P/S : Those are photos dat i manage to take ohh!!! =)
BLUR pic....paiseh





~ THE END ~


2 comments: