Monday, March 2, 2009

Welcome to my Blog.......

Yeah, finally i've created my own blog. I alwiz wander wat is a blog? Izzit an open diary, where you share your feelings with ur frens and others ???
Ehemm, very excited now, duno wat shud i write. I thk i'm still new here,need to update a lot of things here...I wan a nice bckground for my blog, but i duno how to put it...so for meanwhile juz take black as my bckground.... LOL. Kelly and Mei Mei alwiz ask me to start blogging so dat thy can update stuff abt me.So, let's welcome monique's blog here. More updates cuming up ya! *wink*wink*

6 comments:

  1. yeah, thanks mei mei....muacks muacks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yer.............m not d lucky no.1 .....sad nia...anyway, wow...welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyyy~~ how come i din know~~ even more sad!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PEIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i jus saw ur blog!!! i am so adding you to my blog list lahh =DDDD nice nice nice =))))

    ReplyDelete