Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Holidays!!!

Wow, it's time to hav fun now!!! What m i goin to do durin my hols?? A lot eh !! Last week, straight after exam, i enjoy hanging out wif my course mates and housemates.
Fin my drama "boys before flowers" (miss it so much)
. Fun Fun Fun......
A lot functions cuming up but *
money not enuf*.... and sumore need to do preparation for the wanderers concert. A bit worry wif my costume department, still din find members to help me yet...wuwuwu ~Sigh~

Up cuming plan :
  • Gonna be tour guide on the 8th till the 12th of May
  • Hanging out wif cousin who is cuming to pg on d 14th
  • Planning to go JB on the 15th/16th
  • Be a tutor of my fren's bro and my bro
  • Watch lots of drama
  • Read lots of book
  • Work part time and etc....
Hehehe....Hope it was a succesful plan!!

Today is 5th of May and tmr is my Big day! LOL....Birthday ony mer..But I wana thank my coursemates and hsemates who had celebrated early b'day for me...=)

Thks for d jacket dat I hav it a few weeks b4 my b'day. LOL...I really lurve it so much! ...
and today, my roomie and miss Yip wana prepare special dinner for me..so excited !!

Lastly, make a wish : I wish that all my dreams will cum true!!!! Yeah!!!
*duno dat someone still rmb my b'day?? Hope to get this person's wish by tonite* waiting patiently * LOL

3 comments:

  1. suprise!!! haha..
    happy birthday girl =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiting for who arrr??? hehe... hapi bday ler.. may all ur wish come true.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. cmei : waiting for dat sum1 lor....but at last i din recif d msg frm dat person...LOL....mei mei...thks for d cake..mwahh!!!

    Vivian : Terima kasih ya!!!

    ReplyDelete