Monday, May 25, 2009

~ May Holiday ~



Nowadays the weather "naik gila", soooo hot!!! Feel like having sauna in my room, sweating and it makes me feel frustrated! Having unstable feelings everyday. Sumtimes feel lonely at home when everyone has left home to work or school! Luckily still can on9 using maxis broadband dat I have borrowed from my fren.
Happily playing on9 games in facebook and fun quizes + drama-ing + enjoy makan-ing + nap-ing in the noon.
All of these = gain-ing weight!!
I've been jogg-ing for almost everyday in Botanical Garden but seems doesn't work! SIGH !
Big tummy!

I wana go out from penang ler....Boringness is killing me!!! I wana go KL to meet my friends!!
I miss them sooo much!!! But d prob is i'm broke, no $ d!
Can't even afford to pay for the bus fare.
Pocket is dry, worst than desert...LOL

Goin to work for the japanese food fair which will be held at Gurney Plaza from 29th to 7th June.
Goin for an interview of data entry clerk position in Adecco.


"Money $ Money $ come to Me"






4 comments:

  1. Wah everyday go jogging so syiok? I also wanna go le...holiday til when? After working gt $ d la then can come 2 KL 2 visit us d lo...Hehehehe! Anyway, miss u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah really so dry meh??
    today first day work for the fair right??
    go visit u when i at gurney ya, gambateh ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly + Cmei : Planning to go KL to visit u all ler.....=) Miss Ya....

    Wei Wei an : Really very dry ler!!! Hey, all d best for d "re shen ying" ya!!! C u Soon!!

    ReplyDelete