Saturday, June 13, 2009

Japanese Fair

12 days of working, very tired but work hard for the sake of getting more $.


Stall of "Rice Cracker"
My duty was to promote the "rice cracker", holding 1 box of sample, walking around the "rice cracker" corner and promoting the same thing for 12 days. Same dialogue but with different customers.

My common dialogue for 12 days:
A : Hie, miss/sir/uncle/aunty these are rice crackers, wana try??
B : Hmm, this is very salty/sweet, I dun like, thanks.

A : Oh, u may try the others which are not dat salty/sweet, very tasty!

B : Eh, not bad, how much is this? / It's ok, i'll juz walk around and hav a look on others.

A : Thanks, bla bla bla and so on!

Feel like I'm a Robot, automatically talk the same thing to each customer who passes by my stall
.

There are pro's and con's where the counter placed nearby my stall.
Pro : When people queue up, they grab some of the "rice crakers" which looks delicious
(without me promoting >>>> Yeah)
Con : There are many of them who kacau my products when they queue up
(i need to rearrange then T_T)
See the black "cage"
Everynite ard 9.45pm, feel relief when I see "them (the cage)". This shows that we can tutup kedai ! Can balik kampung and REST!!!! Balik Kampung, oh oh balik kampung.......LOL

4 comments:

  1. wat a post..cool..hehe...anyway, awww...i rmb those cages too..I used to handled it when m working at d lovely lace promo area...hahaha...Anyway, how's ur plan 2 kl? how's ur holiday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Lace!!! hehe....Yea, planning to go find u all on July ler....not very sure yet!!! =) Hols, haih... busy preparing for the concert lo, busy searching for sponsor!! Tired....T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, where is my food!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey monkey, giv u banana yea!!=) guai!

    ReplyDelete