Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fire Fire!!!!House on FIRE!

23 Oct 2009,Campbell Street...

A few houses/shop lots was on fire. It was 7 sthg in the morning,my sis and I quickly jump out of our bed when we heard ppl shouting Fire! Fire! We run out of the hse and we can feel d hot air. Quickly call my dad back home. My sis was veryx3 sked and keep asking me wat shud we do?? I juz act calm and ask her not to worry, as other neighbours did not pack their things yet. The fire was quite big and when it spread to the nxt house, we heard a loud explosion "boom", it was another hse which collapsed and our hse was shaking, it was like a small earthquake...

Feel relief when I heard the siren, knowing dat the BOMBA was about to reach. Thank god!!! We are SAVE!!!
Don't ever park our car at the BOMBA tank. Water needed during emergency!!

Wanted to snap d photo when there are flames, but every1 was worried, not dare to snap. This photo was taken during the end.

5 comments:

  1. Oooo...last time nearby my house there also happened before, if u're not sure whether others had called d bomba or not then u better call lo, call them more times to 'chui' them ma. I think i heard bout tis case from my mom too. If not mistaken, tis is d 2nd time, tis particular house on fire right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, same area....but diff house...=.=III...scare sei my sis, sleep oso em on lok dy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckily every peoples are safe..
    Hello, I am pei min.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yalo yalo.. luckily your house no kena.. sayang..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pei Mn...glad that u r here..=)
    Boon....=_)

    ReplyDelete