Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last post for 2009


Hav been on hols for abt a month, busy working. Workin as a teacher at a day care centre, taking care of the kids and being d primary sch tutor is not easy. First time to b a tutor, at first was a bit weird when the kids call me as Pei Pei lao shi (teacher) ..Teaching BM and BI for the chinese edu kids, it’s quite tough as I duno how to explain some of the words to them. There is once the kids laughed at me bcoz I pronounce one of the kids name as delicious (Mei Wei).I laughed at myself as well. Ahahaha…. mempersiasuikan in front of the kids. Honestly, I do love kids especially d guai and cute one. =) But “pik chik” and feel like killing the kids who are extremely naughty!! I showed them my anger and b fierce at times to the naughty kids but they are not scared. Ish Ish!!!! *Slapssss* Oppss…I can’t do so coz there are CCTV everywhere in the centre….

Wish to continue being a tutor and not d teacher for day care kids for nxt year 2010 to get some extra income.


The Past

*There is a guy who I admire him for quite some time and it’s time for me to stop thinking about him coz he is not available anymore =) ~Keep move on ~ *

*Bye Bye to 2009 and Hello to 2010. Gona step into the working life soon. Wuwuwuwu…Must enjoy to the max in this last sem!!!!*


New Year with New Vission ~ WooHoo ~ Happy New Year!!!!


3 comments:

  1. hey dear, aza aza fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes....move on...hehe...Say BuBBYe! to 2009...We'll have a great 2010....
    YeaH! YeaH! We both also in final sem d...
    PP, do you have co-op/internship? Or you'll straight away grad after tis sem? I think i've asked tis b4, but i 4gt liao...sorry ya...old d ma, wat do you expect right?
    PP, I miss u la...u tipu me 1, din come 2 visit me pun...sad sad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monkey : Miss u here.....

    Kels : Waiting for u here la...contact me when u r back!!! A lot to chat~

    ReplyDelete