Tuesday, March 16, 2010

1st post in 2010

Phew!!! Left 2 more weeks for my final sem, excited?happy?depress?sad?
my uni life gonna end soon.....T_T
I'm a bit lost now, still haven't found any company for my interns....
Gona graduate very very soon, gona step into the working life...*bored*
Continue study master? It's just a way to escape from the working life??...
Start working? Goin 2 work for the rest of my life??....
*standing in the middle of NOwhere, almost lost*

Dun feel like i'm an adult nw, feel like i'm still 18 (pok pok chui)....*blush*
Can I turn back da time??? IMPOSSIBLE.....=.=III


B4 i end dis post...wana share a meaningful song......<3
*not related to the post at all*LOL*

Not That Easy

It's not that easy, to find someone you can be with
Especially after seeing so many betrayals
Always feel insecure, but I could only be strong
and who killed my romance?

It's not that easy, to love wholeheartedly and ignore the rest
Become practical can be both good or bad
Hate being lonely, but sooner you will just get used to it
Coz I don't have to worry or being controlled by anyone

Get hyped up and busy when I feel happy
Just give myself a break when I'm tired
What others have to say, just listen and the decision is on our own
I don't want to be too emotional
With just a cup of wine and movie
To spend my weekend nights on a comfort sofa, with my cell phone off

It's not that easy to fall in love, everyone has their own temper
When you grow older, you prefer peaceful than adventurous love
It's not easy to stay blissful, that's why everyone yearns for it
When we are still naive
It used to be most sincere and therefore so happy, those were the days

Reminiscing the saddest, yet most touching memories

* Edited from other blog and forum *



3 comments:

  1. Hey dear, cheer up...
    anytime can come to seremban i belanja you eat pan mee again.haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. monkey...u change name d??
    Yeah, I miss pan mee n siu pao...
    of cz I miss u too ler...<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the ketua of the forest...hahahahaha! miss you too leh

    ReplyDelete